As Independence Day slowly creeps upon us, the anticipation builds, until we (metaphorically) pop like a firecracker.
I love America, but I love my state as well. We’re popular for spicy foods, the untamed marsh, LSU Football, (GEAUX TIGERS), magnolia trees, pelicans, Alligators, benguets, Mardi Gras, Jambalaya, Crawfish, our crazy accents, jazz music, the weird way things are spelled, and so much more. (Now I’m hungry)
Which leads me to wonder,what do you like about your state?
I had the idea to do an Independence Day Blog Tour to celebrate our amazing country. Don’t get me wrong, I love other countries too! I’d love to live in Australia or Italy or an African country someday! But, I just thought that since most of the bloggers in our community are from the US, it would just be a US thing.
They said yes!
Enough of the behind the scenes, I bet you’re all wondering why on earth you’re reading this post.
You can get involved in the ultimate blog tour. And it’ll be awesome because Emmie and Diamond will be hosting it with me!
So, my friends, welcome, to…
Independence Day Blog Tour
This is an easy, fun, and memorable collaboration you can join in on! There are seven very easy steps to join, and even if you aren’t allowed to share your state you can post about your favorite state.
I know this sounds more like a report, but it’s actually just a way to get to know each other better.
Here are the seven easy steps to joining this tour, hosted by Diamond, Emmie, and me!
- Join by going to this doc and following the instructions.
- Re-blog this post.
- Make your post, and add all the things you like about your state (Or your favorite state!), fun Fourth of July traditions, facts about the state, favorite historical figures, quotes, and pretty much anything that has to do with America.
- Add the above graphic to your post.
- Tag your post with, #IndependenceDayBlogTour
- Add the list of names from the doc in step 1 at the end of the post.
- Post your post on July 4th! At any time, just make sure it’s on July 4th, Central Time.
REMEMBER, TO SIGN UP, USE THE DOC FROM STEP NUMBER ONE.
Thank you so much for reading, and if you have any questions, please, feel free to email me or Diamond! (Because Emmie will be away at Summer Camp from June 27th-July 4, she won’t be able to answer emails!)