On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to methe first day of Christmas
A partridge in a pear tree
Hello all you people!
Today is the first day of blogmas! YAY!
Which means, I’m going to skip the intro and just hop right into this post! Don’t feel sad though, you’ll see plenty of me throughout the next twelve days!
CHRISTMAS EVE SHORT STORY CONTEST
- This is a Christmas Eve Short Story Contest, in which anyone who loves to write can submit a Christmas Eve Short Story by the 23rd, 11:59 PM will have a chance to win a guest post, and a shoutout on my sidebar for the whole year. Sounds pretty awesome, right?
- All stories must have a Christmas Eve/Christmas in general theme. It must mention the word Christmas at least once or twice.
- All stories must be 200-900 words long, 950 max. Please do not attempt to count the words as this would be very tiring. You can use wordcounter.net which is easier and less time consuming.
- Please get your stories in on time, as I would have to write out the post with less than 3 hours to do so, and I strive for well-worded posts, I need all the time as possible.
- Stories will be judged on creativity, plot, and grammar. I will be rating them out of ten, and the one with the closest to perfect score will be the winner. For example, if I rated a writer’s submission a 8/10 on creativity, 9/10 for plot, and 9/10 for grammar, they would most likely be the winner, whereas if someone got all 9/10s for creativity and plot, but a 6/10 for grammar, it could most likely ruin their chances at winning.
- You may submit your story through google docs, which is the easiest to access. But if you must you can write it out VIA email, and send it to me that way.
- Have fun and be original!
- Please do not cuss in your stories as it is unnecessary and unpleasant for me to read.
- Submitting your story relatively late could ruin your chances at winning.
- Don’t enter unless you are sure you can compete with wiggle room for you enjoy the holidays.
- This is a christmas themed story competition, all stories must have a christmas theme and mention christmas at least once or twice.
- Failure to adhere to these rules could as well ruin your chances at winning.
Thank you so much for entering, and if you have any questions be sure to ask me in the comments and I’ll get back to you right away!
That’s about it for this first day, but don’t worry, we still have eleven days to go! So stay tuned!