Recently I bought a couple of books from a nearby bookstore, and then a couple of days ago I got five books from the library. I have nine books to read.
In a month.
I do like to call myself a speedy reader, but last month I didn’t read any books, so going from zero books to nine books is a big leap.
My monthly resolution is to read more books I guess.
( forget staying hydrated; books are the water for the soul! )
Anyway, since today is Monday and I’m out of my regular posting schedule, Wednesday’s post is going to be titled 5 things bloggers love, which I’m super excited for.
Stay tuned I guess!
List of Books I got (from top to bottom!)✨📚
- Percy Jackson; THE LAST OLYMPIAN; Rick Riordan
- LOOT; Jude Watson
- WOOF; A Bowser and Birdie Novel; Spencer Quinn
- Zero Tolerance; Claudia Mills
- You Go First; Erin Entrada Kelly
- Before the Ever After; Jacqueline Woodson
- PARKED; Danielle Svetcov
- The Ambrose Deception; Emily Ecton
- The Twinkie Squad; Gordon Kormam
Thanks for reading! And if you e read any of these books, or if you have any reading goals this month, do tell! 📚💛