On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five gold rings
Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear treethe seventh day of Christmas
Hey everybody! Today, I decided to do something a little special! Today I’ll be creating my own tag, called, of course, The Christmas Joys tag!
warning: it’ll probably get cheesy.
- -Thank the person who tagged you
- -Answer the seven questions given
- -Tag Three People. (Please no, ‘Anyone who wants to this’ please)
- Tell you nominees you tagged them.
- -Answer the same questions
- – Only do this tag after Halloween and Don’t do this tag after January 6th! 😉 ofc!
- What’s your favorite thing about Christmas?
- Probably family and getting to celebrate Jesus’s birth! I also love the food. In general I like food but Christmas food is better. xD
- Hot Chocolate or Eggnog?
- Eggnog! Hot Chocolate is good, but eggnog is underappreciated so I guess I feel obligated to like it better? I like mint and whip cream in Hot Chocolate, so maybe I like it better when it has all the fixings… xD
- Is your climate hot or cold?
- hot-ish? It rarely ever gets below 45 in the daytime, but it gets really cold at night, so maybe both? But it’s not like, Texas hot, Vermont cold. It’s in-between.
- Have you ever played white elephant?
- Once I think three years ago for a youth group Christmas party, and I got a super extra large pack of Sour Patch Kids! And since then I don’t like sour patch kids anymore…
- What’s the most absurd gift you’ve ever received?
- I don’t think I’ve ever gotten any weird gifts, maybe the sour patch kids thing? idk…
- Favorite Christmas song?
- Probably “There’s no place like home for the holidays”, because it captures the rush of the holiday and being with family, and that happiness comes from family. Then I also like Carol of the Bells. Lol.
- Favorite Christmas Tradition?
- Christmas Tree Stumps. Every year since 2013 we’ve saved our Christmas Tree stumps after they’ve been cut off to fit the stand, and we’ve written the date on it. I just think it’s really cool that one day we’ll have a whole stack of them…
Hailey – Sunshine and Rain
BelovedAmy – Amy’s Musica
TheBeautyofThoughts @ A Bolt out of a book
Have fun guys! And of course, don’t forget that if you do want to do this tag, you can do it! No one is stopping you! I just didn’t want anyone skipping the tagging and not assigning people to do it. Because it is a sure way to kill a tag.